This statement applies to all Lazy Dude Publishing websites and services that display or link to this notice. Lazy Dude Publishing prohibits the use of the services, and all published content in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial email (“Spam”).
You may not use any Services, or published content to send Spam. You also may not deliver Spam or cause Spam to be delivered to any of Lazy Dude Publishing’s services or customers. In addition, email sent, or caused to be sent, to or through any Lazy Dude Publishing’s services may not:
- use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- use other means of deceptive addressing;
- use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party;
- contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- fail to comply with additional technical standards described below; o
Lazy Dude Publishing does not authorize the harvesting, mining or collection of email addresses or other information from or through our services. Lazy Dude Publishing does not permit or authorize others to use our services to collect, compile or obtain any information about Lazy Dude Publishing customers or subscribers, including but not limited to subscriber email addresses, which are Lazy Dude Publishing confidential and proprietary information.
If Lazy Dude Publishing believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any service, or content, it may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address.
Lazy Dude Publishing may immediately terminate any account on any service which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any email that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send email to, or through, Lazy Dude Publishing services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of Lazy Dude Publishing’s rights.
Unauthorized use of any Lazy Dude Publishing services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited email, including the transmission of email in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.
Cookies Used For Third-Party Advertising Links Displayed On This Website, and on other Lazy Dude Publishing websites:
- Google’s uses the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to users of this site, based on your visits to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Inform your users that they may visit those websites to opt out of cookies (if the vendor or ad network offers this capability). You may also opt out of some, but not all, advertising cookies in one location at the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out website at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.