Sure hope you’re healthy, wealthy and having fun on this glorious day to be alive.
We’re eating up the beautiful weather here in Panama City, Florida.
On the mean time, let’s get back to talking about eye wrinkles, puffy eyes and those kinda important discussions…
Speaking of eyes, my eyes are still bleeding from reading so many anti-aging forum discussions about treating eye wrinkles and such.
But, I’ve got the dope! And, I’ve outlined some of my findings below…
Three ways to treat eye wrinkles:
- Quick fix: cosmetic surgery.(eye lifts, botox, etc)
- Natural techniques: every thing from yoga to green tea bags on your lids. Click Here For 30 DIY natural solutions
- Anti-Aging-Wrinkle-Creams: There are tons, & tons of them to choose from! Anti-Aging Creams
Basically, if your goal is to battle eye wrinkles, puffy eyes, etc., you choose one of the above to do your fighting with. On the other hand, if you’re of a practical nature, consider the following:
Commonsense, or, street-smart solutions…
- Drink half your body weight in ounces of filtered water daily. 160 pounds equals 80 ounces of water…
- Replace burned out potassium. (bananas, sports drinks, etc.)
- Protect your eyes from the sun. Wear sunglasses that filter the uv rays.
- Wear sunscreen outdoors.
- Don’t rub your eyes, it tears the thin skin of your lids.
- Routinely get a good nights sleep. Not only does it help your eyes, sleep also helps your body organs restore themselves.
- Do a daily cleansing of the skin around your eyes with a good hydrating compound. Use something that includes Vitamins A & E. (For ideas, see the free download link above)
- Nutrition: veggies & fruits. You want omega-3, found in salmon & tuna. Also, sweet potatoes, spinach and carrots. And, lay off the salt.
The biggest trick for you to find an effective anti-aging eye cream for yourself:
- test different brands
- some brands just won’t work for you
- you’ll be allergic to the ingredients in some brands
- And, the compounds in some brands, can damage your skin
- Be careful…
Again the download link for the free 30 natural beauty tips is Here
Ideas for me, your aging related story, or comments are always very welcome.